New-Tech Packaging’s diverse line of services delivers money-saving solutions to enhance productivity and create value.
We possess the resources, experience and expertise to support demanding applications and requirements.
New-Tech Packaging began operations in 1984 as a corrugated sheet plant providing corrugated boxes and fabricated foam. From a modest building on Huron Avenue, the company established a way of doing business that was three fold: 1) build strong customer partnerships, 2) offer specialized and creative packaging, and 3) satisfy customers by continuously meeting their needs.
As the company grew, it moved to its current location in the heart of Memphis. In 2004 J.C. Heotis, the Plant Manager, purchased the company and became its President. He continued to run operations and recruited Mike Mathias as V.P. of Business Development. Together they brought vision and drive, setting New-Tech on its current growth curve and quadrupling revenues over the next nine years.
In addition to revenue growth, they developed technology, capabilities and partnerships with customers. The crown jewel of these efforts was becoming ISO 9001:2008 certified in 2012. The company’s success is also fostering relationships in the community as New-Tech emerges as a corporate citizen in Binghampton.
New-Tech’s packaging core competencies include:
- Contract Packaging – Promotional retail and industrial contract work under our ISO 9001:2008 quality system
- Custom Packaging – Designed and manufactured on site using corrugated, foam, plastic and wood
- Packaging Supplies – Just-in-time delivery of commonly used items like shrink film, strapping, stretch film and tape
- Value Creation – Technical expertise delivered to our customers to save money, increase productivity, and improve design
New-Tech’s facilities offer:
- 250,000 feet of warehouse and manufacturing space
- Temperature controlled storage and contract packaging for your product
- Digital surveillance and controlled access for security
- FDA and DEA registration operating under cGMP in an ISO quality system