CUSTOM DISPLAY PACKAGING
It doesn’t matter how amazing your product is—if no one sees it. Custom display packaging is an efficient way to ensure that your hard work isn’t lost in a sea of competition. Sure, you could count on retailers to choose an appropriate shelf space and display your goods effectively, but you could also guarantee that your marketing goals are met by designing your own display, packing your product on it, and shipping it right to stores. You can even use this convenience as a selling point for new markets.
Choosing the Right Partner
It’s important to choose an experienced partner to help you get your vision for your display out on time, and correctly made. This means more than just finding a packaging company that has the right facilities. You need a company that wants to help your business grow.
A company that understands your brand, and that understands the importance of meeting their commitments. At NewTech Packaging, we understand.
Bringing Your Product To Center Stage
We have the experience and technology to help you create well-designed product displays that will put your brand front and center—just what is a well-designed packing display?
A packaging display should be:
- Efficient and utilize existing shipping packaging to cut costs while maximizing product space.
- In-line with your brand’s message and align with your existing branding.
- Eye-catching and creative to resonate with consumers and hold their attention.
- Adaptable enough to take advantage of seasonal changes, trends, and differing retail locations.
- Durable and affordably made.
Our design team excels at all the above. We don’t just stand behind our work, we stand behind our clients, viewing their success as our success.
Types of Custom Display Packaging
We specialize in a few different types of custom displays to ensure there’s always an option to fit your needs. These include:
- Pallets: Pallets are great for items that move fast and need re-stocked just as fast. There are no bells and whistles here – units are designed to be easy to move in and out. This kind of display will work well in a discount store such as Walmart.
- Trays: Tray displays resemble a store shelf and make things easier for retailers. The retailer just slips the tray onto the shelf fully loaded and inserts a new tray when it’s empty.
- Power Wings: Power wings are small, stand-alone displays easily placed adjacent to end caps or near high-traffic areas. They are excellent merchandising tools and make it simple for stores to cross sell your product with other relevant top-performers.
- Clip Strips: Clip strips can be placed just about anywhere—checkout stands, mid-aisle, end caps, anywhere there’s something to clip to, a clip strip can hang. They have the greatest versatility of all our displays due to their small size and easy placement.
HOW CAN NEW-TECH HELP YOU?
That’s A Wrap
Custom display packaging can take your marketing efforts to the next level so long as they are well-designed and arrive on time. Make sure you choose the right partner to guarantee you level-up!