CUSTOM FOAM PACKAGING
WHY USE FOAM?Foam is a multi-functional packaging material that can be combined with other packaging materials to provide excellent protective properties for your products. Foam offers the following types of protection:
- Shock Protection – Protecting against drops, vibration, sort systems, abuse, etc.
- Surface Protection – Protecting against scratches, scrapes, nicks, dings, etc.
- Insulative Protection – Protecting temperature-controlled products by keeping them in a particular temperature range for an extended period of time.
FOAM AS UNIQUE AS YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR PRODUCT.When it comes to protecting your product, one size fits all is just not good enough. Your product is unique, and so are the challenges of keeping it safe while in transit. New-Tech understands there’s no room for error when it comes to protecting your product, and we want to help you create a custom packaging solution that will provide the ultimate protection. When you work with New-Tech, we’ll engineer a custom-fitted foam packaging solution in our design lab, design and cut a foam prototype in-house, test it for its protective values, and validate those tests in a ship-test or third-party lab. Once our foam packaging has been validated and approved, we’ll produce the final packaging that will be protecting your product – we have the foam in-house and we’ll be producing your packaging in-house as well. You can rest assured that the foam packaging that we create for your product will keep it properly protected. Whether you’re selling camera lenses that need to be protected during shipping and storage or refrigerated medications that need to remain in a particular temperature range for several days while in transit, New-Tech can design a foam solution to meet your unique needs. Your product is not one size fits all – your packaging shouldn’t be either. Get in touch today, and let’s discuss how New-Tech can engineer custom foam packaging that will provide the ultimate protection for your product.
OUR FOAM PACKAGING SOLUTIONS ARE COMMONLY USED FOR:
- Base pads to build air conditioners.
- End caps for laptop packages.
- To pack and ship computer monitors and other electronics.
- To protect aircraft parts in shipping.
- To protect the surfaces of automotive components.
- To protect medical devices in shipping.
THE NEW-TECH ADVANTAGEToday’s business is tasked to do more with less. Managers have to beat last year’s sales and profit objectives and still expenditures. New-Tech brings expertise to help businesses do their packaging better, faster, and cheaper. At New-Tech Packaging, we refuse to treat packaging like a simple commodity product. We are a technology company, working in a commodity industry. We leverage our strength and technical expertise to provide better materials, better designs, and creative innovation – resulting in packaging solutions that are better, faster, and cheaper. Despite its simple appearance, foam is actually a high-tech packaging product. Can you be sure that your product is safe if it gets dropped from six feet? Will your product arrive at your customer’s location without scratches, dings, or other external damage? Will the packaging that you’re shipping your product in guarantee that your temperature-controlled product remains in the proper range for 72+ hours during transit (168 hours for international)? If New-Tech produces your packaging then you can answer those questions with a definitive YES. New-Tech understands the unique technical challenges involved in protecting products during shipping and storage. We design and produce protective foam packaging for countless businesses, both big and small, every single day.
A FOAM MANUFACTURER THAT IS BETTER, FASTER, CHEAPER.
Boost Profits & Reduce Expenditures.
Our expertise in foam packaging technology ensures:
- BETTER. We’ll perfectly protect your products to eliminate damage costs.
- FASTER. We’ll hold your packaging solution in our warehouse for 30 – 45 days, until you need it, and then we’ll deliver just in time (same day/next day.)
- CHEAPER. We’ll re-engineer your packaging to provide the best possible protective and/or insulative properties for the lowest possible cost. Reducing package size while maintaining protective and/or insulative properties can save millions of dollars in freight.
LET US SHOW YOU A BETTER WAY.You’re already packaging your products. You just need to package them better, faster, and cheaper. That’s where New-Tech excels. Get in touch and allow us to do a packaging analysis in your facility. Our packaging audit process will uncover significant savings and helps to deliver your Better, Faster, Cheaper.
View our Foam solutions at-a-glance:
Polyethylene Foam Packaging
Polyurethane Foam Packaging
EPS Foam Packaging
Foam In Place Packaging
Adhesive Foam Packaging
HOW CAN NEW-TECH HELP YOU?
Get In Touch Today!
Do you have a custom plastic packaging need? Call us! Our experienced team can help you create a packaging process that is better, faster and cheaper. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about custom corrugated boxes, eps foam, corrugated plastic packaging or any of our other packaging services.
Click here and fill out our quick form and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as we can.