If some element of your product or packaging is defective, you have no time to waste. You lose money for every product left to languish in your warehouse while you’re reworking the error. Mistakes happen in business. It’s how quickly you rectify them that determines success or failure.
When it comes to product inspection and rework, trust New Tech to help you find the right solution.
Even the Tightest Ships Have Leaks
No matter how streamlined your manufacturing process, there is room for errors to creep in. It could be:
• A small misprint on the label. At best, a typo makes your company look amateurish. If you’re producing an FDA-regulated product, it could land you in hot water. You need to redo these labels as quickly as possible.
• Perhaps you must update your packaging because of new regulations passed. There are several reasons why you might need to change the packaging.
• It could also be an issue with the product itself. In some cases, it might be necessary to salvage some components or sort good products from bad ones.
Dealing with Product Inspection and Rework
Once you’ve identified the cause of the problem, it’s essential to:
• Employ top-notch project management techniques.
• Train workers to first identify issues and then correct them.
• Have a solid manufacturing practice cGMP.
• Employ an excellent quality management system that tracks, reconciles, and finally disposes of products found to be defective.
It’s a very intensive program that requires special skills. It’s also not a set of skills that most companies can draw on from within. It isn’t practical to keep a specialist team on staff in case something goes wrong with a product.
Fortunately, you don’t have to.
New-Tech – The Experts with the Industry Experience That You Need
Over the last three decades, we’ve assisted countless clients with setting up a recovery program. We have a skilled team on board to ensure that your product starts earning you money again as soon as possible.
We’re registered FDA repackagers and re-labelers. Big pharmaceutical and healthcare companies trust our company to come up with workable solutions for them.
Let us assist with:
• The removal and replacement of the package inserts or instructions for use
• Over-labeling of misprinted, mistranslated, or outdated labels
• The inspection of pharmaceutical products
• The removal of defective lots
• Repackaging the salvageable products
• Inspection of items for security and structural integrity
Dealing with a Defective Product is Stressful Enough
A defect is difficult enough to deal with on its own. Finding a solution can be challenging if you don’t have the right skillset. We have the team and skills to handle the situation discreetly and quickly. All we need is:
• A quarantined area that’s secure
• The drug case or cases
• An electronic surveillance system
Our team will sign non-disclosure agreements as a further assurance that we protect your business’s privacy. They’ll get to work right away so that they can come up with the best solution for you. Contact us today and see how we can smooth out this bump in the road.